Brama Outdoor Automatic Ice Maker is a sophisticated addition to any environment setting. The BR-15OUIM-SS ice maker features an all stainless steel body, door, full-length door handle, and front exhaust. Producing up to 50 lbs of ice per day into a removable storage bin, it is perfect for entertaining large parties. Ice scoop is included in this unit. Drain hose and water supply hose are included for easy installation. This unit is designed for indoor and/or outdoor installation.
- Can be recessed, built-in (fully recessed), or freestanding
- Front exhaust for built-in installation
- Indoor and/or outdoor installation
- Ice storage bin and plastic scoop
- Reversible door swing
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Control Display: Electronic, LED indicators
- Ice Setting Options: Large and small sizes
- Produces up to 50 lbs of ice per day
- Stores up to 25 lbs of ice
- Automatic overfill protection
- Dimensions with feet: 14 5/8"W x 24 7/8"D x 32 17/25"H
- NOTE: This unit was designed to produce ice on demand and should not be used for the long term storage of ice. Long term storage of ice can be unhygienic and cause the surface of the ice to change properties to become rough and opaque.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.