The kitchen is one of the most high-traffic areas in your home. It is the place where memories are made, family traditions are created, and moments are shared. When you think about the must-haves for your kitchen, stoves, ovens, and dishwashers likely come to mind. But what about your range hood" Our new Brama line of appliances brings you the necessity and quality of any effective kitchen. The Brama 48-Inch Gas Range Hood is an attractive addition designed for under cabinet installation to your home kitchen. This range hood is constructed to match the high powered BTU of any 48-Inch Gas Ranges. Backed by powerful dual fans and highly efficient 4-speed blower technology, this range hood is designed to make extracting odors, fumes, and chemicals from your kitchen a breeze. With the easy-to-use remote control, you can cut down on clean up time and keep your home smelling fresh with a few taps on the digital touch screen. No more deciding between a clean kitchen and a delicious meal. You can cook your favorites as often as you d like without having to deal with noxious odors, greasy particles, and stained cabinets. You can easily control the suction (blower) power, activate the delay power-off timer, and turn the light on/off with a touch screen control. Additionally, there are high powered lights to light up your cooking experience. Instead of wasting hours trying to remove grease from the crevices of your range hood, you can simply pop up out the baffle filters and run them through the dishwasher. A quick wipe-down of the stainless steel surface, and you re set!
- Contemporary, sleek design with stainless steel finish
- Remote control sensor
- Digital kitchen clock
- Touch screen control
- Delay power-off timer function
- The hood features one (8 top round) opening
- 8ft aluminum flex duct can connect the hood directly
- Baffle filters and oil tunnel
- Strong suction (blower) power quickly removes smoke, steam, grease, and cooking odors
- Ideal for heavy-duty cooking, including boiling, steaming, poaching, braising, frying, searing, and sautéing
- Two energy-saving, bright LED lights located at the bottom of range hood
- Control blower power with variable 4-speed setting, backed by powerful dual fans
- Parts included: Mounting brackets (2), hose clamp (1), explode screws (4), and M4*12 screws (4)
- Maximum Air Volume (CFM): 475
- Overall Dimensions: 48 W x 22 D x 10 H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.